3 days \ 2 nights Tour to Seven Churches of Revelation
Day 1 Ephesus and Laodicea
Ephesus, one of the "Seven Churches of Revelation". Visit to St. John Basilica and the House of Virgin Mary. Visit to the Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, most important of the "Seven Churches of Asia Minor", where St. John brought Virgin Mary because of his promise to Jesus to protect her. After lunch, continue to Laodicea a Crossroads of the ancient world. Overnight stay in Pamukkale. (L, D)
Day 2 Pamukkale, Sardis and Philadelphia and Thyatira
In the morning, we visit the ancient city of Hierapolis where Philip the Evangelist passed away. Have a break at the white terraces of Pamukkale later on proceed to Philadelphia. Philadelphia (Alasehir), the latest of the "Seven Churches of Revelation", visiting the still standing remains of an early church and the city walls Lunch on the way. In the afternoon visit, ancient city and ruins of the famous church of Sardis the ancient Lydian capital. Later on the remains of the church of Thyatira than drive to Pergamon where we overnight stay. (B, L, D)
Day 3 Pergamon, Izmir
Departure after breakfast for Pergamon (Bergama), the place where, wrote St. John to the church of Pergamon, "Satan's throne is located. Visit the Church of Pergamon, the red-court, Acropolis, after lunch; we drive to Smyrna (Izmir), recipient of a letter from St Paul praising the early believers for their faithfulness. Visiting to St. Polycarp Church and a short tour of the city at the end of the tour, transfer to the Izmir Airport… (B, L) end of our services.
What is included?
* Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation.
* Transportation in non-smoking mini/midi bus with professional English speaking guide and experienced driver.
* All accommodation at selected category 3/4/5 star or boutique hotel
* All of the excursions mentioned in the schedule
* All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Entrance to the various sites
* Services charges and local taxes
What is not included?
* Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
* Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
* International flight tickets.